Thursday, August 19, 2010

A Quick Update

So last week at work I was successful in my goal of using the elliptical for 30mins each day. This time I am up for a LONG 16 days, so it's been harder already to motivate myself to work out. I just keep doing more and more research about Adventure Racing, and it gets me out the door and into the gym. I am being fairly successful on eating healthier as well, although still have a long way to go.

I am hoping that sometime when I am back home I will hike up to the summit of Mount Yamnuska, and can get out on the bike a few times. I have found some courses that may be worthwhile: a bike repair course, a wilderness navigation course, and a adventure race training weekend.

Gotta hit the book store as well! So much to do! I was going to take tonight off from working out. But now I feel guilty - so off to the gym...

No comments:

Post a Comment