Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Oooops. Silly me.

It's been a long time since I posted. Way to long. Needless to say, since its July, that we didn't end up running the Full Moon In June race. I won't elaborate or excusersize to much... but it involved a weakening motivation, job stress and a new baby for one of our team members.

The good news is I have started another new job, and with it a new workout schedule. I am working with a bunch of people that take time everyday to work out, and their behaviour is beginning to rub off on me. Tonight I managed to run for 30 mins straight on the treadmill, falling just short of 5kms. So as added motivation to kit that 5k mark, I have registered myself and my wife (much to her delight) in the Canmore Rocky Mountain 5km Run/Walk.

Gives a bit more motivation for continuing on the workout path.

No comments:

Post a Comment